Here are instructions on how to send Bitcoin using Byte Wallet:
1. First, open up your Byte Wallet app.
2. Then, select the wallet icon on the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the wallet you would like to send from (make sure the BTC has arrived in your wallet, and you can see the amount purchased).
4. Select the "send" option.
5. Put in the amount of BTC you would like to send while accommodating for the transaction fee.
6. Copy and paste the wallet address you are sending to, or use the "scan" button to scan the QR code from your photo gallery.
7. Hit "next". If you get an error on your screen saying "The sending amount exceeds the available, please lower the amount you are sending to accommodate for the fees.